289 Hamilton St (Swan)
Albany, NY 12210
- Try he chicken chimichanga with white sauce, too good
- Off menu - you can get goat meat in anything. Do it. Don't miss the queso fundido or the shrimp cocktail either.
- I don't know how secret that gay section is...but I know it makes the bar the best!
- Sangria half-pitchers are very generously sized... And priced!
- Nice atmosphere, sat at the bar, cream of corn soup is amazing
- Service could be better. 75/100
- Mother of God was service slow
- Waited 20 minutes for our waiter to acknowledge our presence. He never did, so we walked out. His response? "Ok."
- Some of the worst service ever. This place I'd usually great, but just waited at our table for over 20 min with no one coming by.
- On a nice day, sit outside and ask for Jason as your server, he's very nice and sociable!! Plus, he's going to school at Saint Rose so tip him well!!
- Wtf $40 dollar margarita pitchers
- Really @ lark tarven!
- Tequila shots? El Corazon Silver,,,smooth & peppery
- Try a margarita with Herradura tequila
- Ask for Jason for your server! He is the best!
- Try the cocktail de camarones