2620 Alki Ave SW (at Marine Ave SW)
Seattle, WA 98116
- Use your smartphone to link to the AMI BarLink jukebox. Songs are about $1 each, but eating tacos while listening to death metal makes for a priceless experience
- 2nd hand tip: go for brunch!
- Great spot to listen to some old school metal. Me & my husband call it the the heavy metal taco shack. It's cozy with great cheap food and good drinks, what else can you ask for? Enchiladas a must!!!
- Very clean! Very tasty! Very friendly!
- These fools have been treating me right since phinney...love the chupe
- The enchiladas with chicken tinga are legit
- This place has some god damned sexy people in it!
- Food and drinks are great value.... However, skip the fish tacos! The flour tortillas are limp, the cabbage is overpowering, and the fish is only slightly better than Mrs. Paul's.
- Loud. Sit outside. Melty cheesy meaty yum. Favorite is Alki.
- Great views, good food, good happy hour deals, decent cocktails... but the weakest hot sauces I have ever experienced.
- Good tacos & service, great location. Only bummed that the Cadillac margarita had really cheap liquor.
- The posole is legit.
- Vegan nachos!
- Service was great and my soup and black bean taquitos were yummy. The meat in the tacos we tried seemed super bland and dried out. The bar looked like they made strong drinks (didn't actually try)
- Four different salsas to choose from and all of them are terrible. I don't even.
- Carnitas tacos with that green sauce, you're welcome
- the extra 2$ is worth it to get it covered in sauce
- Great tacos!!!
- Nice little underground bar with delicious food.