2545 Waukegan Rd (at Half Day Rd)
Bannockburn, IL 60015
- Best breakfast in all of North Shore Chicago, Bannockburn location!
- Eggs benedict are awesomw
- Picante Scrambler was really good. Loved the pitcher of water waiting for you on the tables (more places should do that). Also, ice in the urinals, one of life's undiscussed pleasures.
- Best breakfast in the North Shore. The OJ is fresh squeezed, and best omlettes hands down! You must try this place!
- Great service, And the food was outstanding!!!!!
- Buffalo chicken wrap is amazing. And they have the best sweet potato fries.
- All the food is good but especially the gluten free pancakes!
- Big, tasty breakfast spot in Bannockburn, I love the breakfast tacos, omelets - really, anything savory involving eggs. Coffee is great and servers, while young and a bit scatterbrained, are friendly.
- Bacon, bacon, bacon
- Berry pankcakes are awesome!
- Scramblers are the best. Good food and service
- We took our pup here for brunch - staff was super nice as were the other patrons !!
- Great omelets!
- Just had their mushroom, spinach skillet, and loved it!
- Great food for a great price.
- Ham and Jack Breakfast Quesadilla is fantastic.
- Try the strawberry cheesecake french toast, delicious!!
- Fresh squeezed OJ is fab. So is The Cook's Choice Omelet.