The East Cafe
15140 E Mississippi Ave
Aurora, CO 80012
- Best hot & sour soup. The pan fried noodles are also great!
- Avoid the kung pao if you want kung pao that tastes like kung pao. Also, the egg drop isn't very good. How You beef is okay but very salty
- Best orange chicken and wontons of your life.
- Best crab cheese wonton ever
- The Sesame Chicken and Chicken salad has brought me back time and time again for YEARS!
- Best hot and sour soup in town!
- Won Ton soup, egg roll and crab puffs are my favorite. Also their hot and sour soup is the best
- Best darn china food in A town!!
- Terrible and rude service, pricing is good but you won't feel welcome
- The tofu is delicious and we always get the cream cheese wantons
- Yummy Chinese food and great service
- Hot and sour soup, cheese wontons, cashew chicken are all awesome. We had many other awesome dishes but I don't remember what they were called. Yummy!!!
- My wife and I have eaten here many times. Always have a great meal for a very reasonable price.
- Ate here tears ago; hair in my food, ugh!
- I've enjoyed every entre appetizer I've ordered. It's a great place to take friends. Everything is always perfect.
- Surf and turf stir fry and wonton soup are good
- Love the tea!
- Best Chinese food!!!!
- The best and cheapest Chinese food place in this side of town :-)