The Ealing Park Tavern
- Tips don't go to the (usually pretty good) staff. Get them to take it off and leave cash for them.
- good & honest pub with friendly stuff & comfy athmosphere. interesting beer & food selection.
- In new hands as of December 2014 and a marked improvement. Great menu, loads of guest ales, fantastic roasts. Love it!
- The burger is amazeballs. And now little creatures on tap!
- Delicious meat pie and pale ale brewed here.
- Historic coaching inn with it's own micro-brewery. Famed for it's family Sunday roasts and fine selection of beers. Steadily regaining it's reputation as one of the finest gastropubs in London.
- Home to the Long Arm brewery. Fairly eccentric interior with loads of moose heads on the wall. Great real ales.
- Sunday lunch is a dream!
- The pies are great
- Excellent food and service, lovely spot to spend an evening
- Really nice chilled out pub with sofas and an amazing restaurant
- Cool pub. Staff are friendly and I love all the candles on each table. Very cosy when dark!
- Gastropub on the pricey side, but top quality
- Great garden and best food in the area love this place
- Cool pub - good food and atmosphere
- What is with the male staff here? Arrogant knobbers! This is a pub, not Gordon 'F'ing' Ramsay! Tossers.
- Food is pricey for the Ealing - Brentford border. Guest Ales are excellent and staff helpful.
- The salt caramel (ice cream, chocolate marquis) is also awesome
- The soft shell crab is awesome. Try it.