Eagle Springs Pub
W345S10463 County Road E
Mukwonago, WI 53149
- Food was good. Fries are pretty mediocre. The waitress was never to be found or remember half the stuff that we asked for.
- We just had drinks on this trip
- Pub Burger was the size of a little slider, but it did taste good at least. They don't do the prime rib special on Saturdays anymore, or broiled chicken. Too many bad changes with new ownership!
- It was amazing, awesome ambiance and the canoe rental was a great time!
- Best fish fry around this area, been coming here off and on for years....
- great fish fry, amazing baked fish too. nice outdoor dining area, cabin-like interior. bar area is tight; order as a group for speed. long waits in the summer: put your name on the list & grab a drink
- Great fish fry, been coming here for years and never disappointed.
- Crappy food. Bad service. All you can eat fish is a joke.
- The chips with the burger are totally worth it! Try them in your soup too..yummy.