Eagle Rock Italian Bakery & Deli
Bakery, Italian, Deli / Bodega
1726 Colorado Blvd (at La Roda Ave.)
Los Angeles, CA 90041
- Give yourself a lot of time during the Christmas holiday because the line is out the door!
- The french bread rolls are delicious! Try some.
- Makes a salami and Swiss sandwich that takes me back to my childhood.
- Do yourself a favor and get the Italian combo with everything.
- I have the best memories coming here with my grandpa ("Babbo!") watching him rule the roost and loading up on focaccia breads. Time for a road trip back to my beloved Eagle Rock!!!
- Closes at 430 today. 28 people to go before i get my hands on my favorite cookies.
- Got to try the marinated artichokes and mushrooms.
- LA Weekly's "Top 10 International Holiday Baked Goods" - Lemon Ball Cookies & Panettone
- Enjoyed the visit to this place. Good Cannoli.
- Great sandwiches and delicious pastries!
- Sopressata, prosciutto, just deli!
- Great cookies. Delicious made-to-order sandwiches. Line can be confusing. Sometimes, they have numbers available. Sometimes, it's making sure one gets in the line that goes around their market.
- Rum Cake at Eagle Rock Italian Bakery
- Do you make pepper taralli
- Opened originally in 1949. Moved to its current building in 1988.
- great pastries and sandwiches
- Unbelievable assortment of pastries!
- The chocolate cannolis are devine!
- Half pound white turkey, half pound provolone, a couple of rolls and I'm set for awesome sandwiches for the week.
- Lines can be long. Cookies are good. Parking is blah. But worth going too.