Donuts, Coffee Shop
- Can't beat a late-night Coolatta! Yummm...
- They no longer sell Pumpkin Spice... Even though it is still the Holidays
- Cookies and cream, ftw.
- Busiest time of the day and they are unloading a semi takin up 6 parking spots
- Has "Dollar Scoop Tuesdays" every week from 6pm-10pm (cup or cake/sugar cone included, waffle cones extra, generous scoops).
- Still has the 4 for 20! Awesome deal when u Brew more than 8 pounds of coffee a month. And it's right across the street from work. Really busy on Friday mornings and they have a bad parking design!
- Open 24 hours!
- Horrible Customer Service
- Rudest staff ever
- 31 scoop night & great pick me up coffees,a must try is the turtle blasy yum
- Great coffee!
- Caution-if you have Dunkin or Baskin Robbins dollars, they won't give you change. I had a total of $4.49 & gave them 6 BR dollars & they wouldn't give me change. Ice cream was great though.
- Love it! Always served fast & fresh, by friendly people. I always leave happy :)
- The best tea in all the land. Im addicted. Half and half.
- Fast friendly service
- For being short-staffed they kept their cool and were super courteous! They were so nice & helpful with my elderly mother, we'll definitely be back for more ice cream!
- Ask for ice cream samples and use the really free wi-fi.
- Good service
- Love this dunks!!!