- Nikki (bartender) is fantastic! Eat at the bar & tip her well!
- There is a hott waiter there! Mmmm, hehehe
- Wing Night Monday's
- Check out the "dry rub" it rocks!
- Try the club sandwhich or club wrap. It's awesome!!!
- $0.68 wings on Monday nights
- Staff and atmosphere are cool. Wings are a little small for my liking, but great flavor and wide variety of sauces. Good place for a night out
- Creamy Parmesan.. Winnninggh
- Shrimp and grits. Brownie dessert. Fries. Wings
- The 16 spice dry rub was great. We spent a lot of time trying to figure out the spices. Garlic parmesan wings we're great as well. Great service!
- The wings are plump and delicious...however they are not traditional flavors. I REALLY liked the Cuban wing and hot. The GF say she was not as impressed. The D's dry run ribs were fantastic!
- The seasoned fries are amazing as well as the wings, I had the boneless wings and the D's dry rub
- One of my favorite wing places! Always stop here when I'm in cola
- Stephanie, the bartender is the bomb! She will take great care of you!
- So many wing flavors! Last night tried the Cuban and the Lemonaki, for a change. Cuban was mild and creamy but very nice flavor blend. Lemonaki was much more bold and had a lot of tangy zing to it.
- Great service !
- The Mojo sauce is fantastic, but the Gamecock is my favorite!
- The loaded chicken is so good they serve it in heaven yum!!
- Pretty terrible customer service
- Nikki is the best bartender ever!