Drums Of The Pacific Luau
Asian, Outdoor Event Space
$ $ $
- Open bar!!
- 3 levels: VIP, Pref'd, Reg. VIP is best for 1st timers.
- Very touristy. They ask folks from audience to join Hoola dancers on stage, good for kids.
- There is a kid buffet as well. Typically serves pasta and chicken nuggets.
- Besides regular lu'au fate such as Kahlua pig and pineapple salsa, some rare ahi tuna salads, pickled onion and taro leaf stew.
- Great time! Unlimited bar and great show!!
- The show is really good and the food is excellent. .. a must when in Maui and don't forget about the open bar. Be nice and tip your waiters
- This was a once in a lifetime experience. And I do mean once. It was fun for the family and good entertainment, but we all left feeling we never need to attend another Luau.
- The Drums of the Pacific Luau is the best on Maui! They have a tour through Polynesia and end with a fire knife dance!
- Great show! Made for an awesome evening. Everyone loved the show. Super family friendly - kids got to go up on stage to learn a dance. Good food, open bar, kids buffet with chicken nuggets & pasta.
- The food was great but the performance was over-hyped. Very family-friendly event though.
- The show is impressive. The meal is decent. The layout of the tables is just stupid, not conducive to good views
- Food was wonderful. It poured rain during our luau so they gave us all ponchos and they show continued on. Definitely arrive early to line up.
- Line up about 20 minutes before start to get a good seat.
- Wonderful show! Delicious Kahlua pork!
- It was absolutely amazing, I will never forget this experience. I would definitely come back. :)
- Great food, with a nice variety. Excellent show with a mix of Polynesian cultures.
- Best Luau in town, open bar!
- An amazing way to spend the evening in Maui and immerse yourself in Hawaiian culture.
- Pork was amazing! Dancers were great!! Rest of the food was pretty good. Host kept the night flowing nicely!