- Hereafter Supremacy Aged 5yrs. A must at Dos Carlitos!
- Maybe the best pozole I've ever had. Menu lists it as a soup but it is a full-on meal.
- The swordfish tacos are wonderful. Slightly spicy but still retain the swordfish flavor. Portions are very generous!
- The eggplant quesadilla with tomatoes and basil is yummy (and vegetarian).
- Wow the organic grass fed beef is great on the fajitas and nachos. That's what we had would recommend.
- The halibut ceviche is the the largest ceviche dish I've ever had, and the halibut was great.
- Soooo good! Get the guacamole!
- I had the halibut, scallop, shrimp burrito but had them leave the burrito in the kitchen and serve it with corn tortillas. Yummy! Tyler had his irate sizzling plate.
- The Poole is better then mom made it. Best service and drinks are killer
- Try the Michelada. It's spicier than the ones I've had in Mexico City, Bernal and Quertaro, but great to get one stateside.
- Try the salsa quemada-it's caliente! & they have the best happy hour in the valley!
- Very nice place with good ambiance. Food was good and service was too.
- Burrito and refried beans. The chips are fresh. Too much lemon in the guacamole but the drinks were awesome so made up for it.
- Blackened swordfish tacos were absolutely loaded with fish and very tasty.