The Donut Whole
1720 E Douglas Ave (btwn Hydraulic & Kansas St.)
Wichita, KS 67214
- If you are here and find yourself overwhelmed by the options, unable to decide, I recommend the donuts.
- Really? Bacon and Maple Donut?
- The lobster is often dry and the wine list is unimaginative, but you'll find a fine selection of doughed knuts on display along with a range of coffees whose exemplitude cannot be enough endorsified.
- Tons of donut flavors!! You can't go wrong. Try the coffee...de-lish :)
- If you go on Saturday mornings and you're looking for some quiet time get there before 9am. After that the stage in the south room turns into a McDonald's play pen
- The maple bacon donut loves a small cup of the house coffee ummmmm lol
- Thick Mint, Dulce de Leche, Bumblebee, Homer J., Old School. Just some of my favorites!
- Just when we thought the lost art of coffee and donuts had slipped away....Thanks Michael & Angie!
- Maple Bacon Doughnuts are awesome! It's just too bad they usually sell out really quick.
- Bomb donuts. Grab a maple bacon while they're still available!
- 24 hour drive thru = donuts at any time. Also offers unusual sodas, coffees, loose teas, slushies, smoothies, milk teas, boba teas, Italian sodas, and cartons of milk.
- The Brown Jacket, with chocolate frosting, cinnamon drizzle and bacon, rivals or exceeds the Maple Bacon.
- Cinnamon Whole is always a good choice. And kids love Homer J!
- New fav: PB pancake. If it's not avail, the classics are always great: chocolate sandcastle & cinnamon whole. Also, try the specialty cakes like the applesauce cake donuts.
- great donuts!! friendly staff as well
- Always an interesting crowd and delicious donuts. Ask for their fave that day and they won't lead you astray.
- We need more places like the donut whole in Wichita, great atmosphere, great food and drinks and awesome staff
- The Mexican cokes they sell are made with real sugar and are 150 calories, versus the regular cokes which have 170.
- Traveling all over the world, I've had amazing coffees in hundreds of cities. Without question, the best cappuccinos I have ever had were made here, by Amanda, since I returned to ICT in Nov. 2010
- Had the strawberry streusel and peach cobbler today. Awesome.