Dolo Restaurant & Bar
2222 S Archer Ave
Chicago, IL 60616
- Fresh seafood!
- we always go for their dim sum (parking is always available!). greatest hits: pan fried pork and vegetable buns and xo sauce turnip cakes
- Awesome dim sum
- Best dim sum in Chicago
- Tea Flavor Shrimp
- Had the green beans, crab legs Cajun style and beef and mango. Everything was so delicious!
- good place for dim sum, better then Minghin.
- Amazingly fresh seafood and not even outrageously expensive
- Dim sum was excellent. The beef stir fried noodle had great wok flavor. Try it and you'll understand! Service and setting were nice as well.
- Have the crawfish and crab legs, they are fantastic!
- Crawfish, crab legs, jelly fish, etc
- Typical dim sum service. Attentive while your dishes come out, but once the food is delivered, you will be left alone. Just so you dont sit there waiting around for nothing.
- Excellent dim sum. Loved the pork shumai, beef and seafood crepes, and fried shrimp dumplings.