Steakhouse, American, Desserts
$ $ $
- The view is beautiful... Even in the winter ironically
- Great informal dinner stop.
- Peanut butter cup gooey!!!!!
- Ordered seperate appetizers and split entree. Massive salad bar. Good food and service.
- Sundae is a must. Massive and fantastic
- Gooey Desserts are where it's at! They're big, so it's best to share.
- Huckleberry pancakes we're so good
- Food and service were great! Tried their salad bar for lunch. Everything was very fresh! Cant beat the view too!
- Reese's "Gooey" sundae
- If you go for breakfast, do the buffet (most elaborate on Sunday, but still the best option other days too)
- Eat a gooey!
- We have had a salad bar at other places and this salad bar pales in comparison. 18 foot my foot!!!! Service isn't there either.
- You have got to try the Lemomcello cake! Out of this world!
- The Apple Pie is a tasty, yummy, two-servings dessert, so... enjoy with someone sweet!!
- I was not impressed with the service, food or the uneven tables.
- Buttermilk pancakes are better than the huckleberry pancakes.