Doc Fords Rum Bar & Grille Captiva
$ $ $
- Can someone who works here give me waiter Ryan B's last name ...
- Obsessed with everything.
- Amazing shrimp and grits! Strawberry daiquiri is the best ever!
- The burgers are very good and my wife loved the Cuban sandwich
- Excellent service, great drinks, grouper, salads, ceviche, key lime pie are all delicious.
- Key lime pie, grouper sandwich, rum, outdoor seating and live music.
- Great grouper sandwich, service, and atmosphere.
- Banana bread is delicious
- Doc Fords is a must do on Captiva. The ceviche is excellent.
- This place is great!!! Great atmosphere!! Great Food!!! The seating outside makes for a perfect dinner with live music and good food.
- The Yucatan Shrimp is amazing!
- Grouper can't be beat!
- Ask for Kelsey! She is the best! Also the shrimp is amazing!
- This is regarding the Doc Fords location on captiva island at South seas resort. The food was amazing. Staff was amazing. Get the shrimp and grits. Josh was the best server ever.
- Get a rum drink! It's what they are known for.
- Burgers were great, grits were so-so
- If you like peel and eat shrimp, the Yucatan Shrimp is fabulous. I've never seen anything like it anywhere else. The key lime pie is delightfully tart. The clam chowder is a bit too thick, but tasty.
- Fantastic Staff, Live Music, great food, nice cocktails and fabulous location :)
- Can't go wrong with this place. Happy gator mojito is a must...best mojito. Crusted grouper, clam chowder , and beach bread are the best.
- Don't let the appearance fool you. The food is incredible.