Sandwiches, Salad, Sports Bar
499 10th Ave (at Island Ave.)
San Diego, CA 92101
- Awesome staff and great prices! Fuck yeah!
- Great sandwiches, great service, fantastic Happy Hour and just good people all around. And it's a neighborhood business - which means, all the more reason to support 'em. Can't recommend this place mo
- Sunday is Happy Hour All Day. $1 Shots $2 Bud/Bud Lt. $3 Stella $4 Cocktails.
- Bring the paper, might need it
- Thursdat is Trivia Night @ 7:30 & 9:30. WIN BEER.
- The Diego is the bomb
- You shouldn't deuce in any bar.
- Get the diego its bomb!!!
- Intimate place, but don't let the coziness scare you. Squeeze in where you can, because these sandwiches are the TRUTH. Good beer deals, and $4 footling hot dogs..
- The Charger with bacon.
- Good food, great location and excellent prices!
- Come on in on a Monday night! $3 shot with purchase of ANYTHING. John behind the bar will take good care of you!
- Get the BBQ chicken salad....It's like no other. I dream about this salad!
- Terrible services. Waitress is so rude. Good sandwiches but the terrible service is not worth spending money there.
- Try the Del Scorching: Roast Beef, Nacho Cheese and Jalapenos on a French Baguette, Toasted.
- Very bad bartender Sat 29 Oct... very condescending to all customers. Will not return nor continue to recommend it to others as I have done the past 12 months. No I only had a single Stella.
- Get the Del Trio! Oh and happy hour is legit!
- Best happy hour in dt sd hands down!
- Come in on Saturday for the French Dip
- Legit happy hour drinks, but if you actually like more than one thin slice of meat in your sandwich, don't come here.