American, Diner, Burgers
- Hangover - beaten
- Spoke to an honest/disgruntled waiter, tap beer is now non-existent as the owners don't think it's profitable enough, waiters don't get the mandatory tip. This place is beginning to suck.
- Chocolate milkshake, add peanut butter. You can thank me later.
- Grrreat burgers!
- Great staff, but a corn beef hash was never going to be good was it? Fiancee's burger was great though
- Get the taco salad - great for sharing!
- Wow. Only had a milkshake but it was amazing. Chocolate with peanut butter. Had actual chocolate chips in it! Enough for two people though, so recommend sharing unless you're up for a challenge!
- The alcoholic milkshakes are amazing but the Banana and Peanut Butter ones are really refreshing and delicious. Wow
- Authentic Americana
- Mac n cheese one of the best around (via Scoville)
- Look at the *hard shake* section and have the brandy alexander - it has nutella in it =D
- chilli beer is great after work on fridays...
- Have a hard shake (alcoholic milkshake)... delicious!
- I love this place! My usual go-to is a cheeseburger and chilli cheese fries. But there's plenty of other choices. The breakfast is to die for.
- Can be recommended for breakfast as well. Fulfilling plates.
- Decent burger, good fries, good beer selection... Look of a classic dinner but pretending and pricey.
- Nice place overall, but the meat was overcooked and wouldn't come back for the staff (rude and ignorant).
- Always great for a chat and some food. Nice atmosphere always. Usually good for milkshakes but they need to use real Snickets bars for their milkshakes! :)
- Barely anyone here on a Friday lunchtime, so it's easy to get seats
- As usual, great food and poor service. In every Diner I've visited the staff look miserable and are quite rude or abrupt.