Din Tai Fung (鼎泰豐)
Empire Shopping Gallery (G-15)
Subang Jaya, Selangor 47500
+60 3-5022 2522
- You gotta speak Mandarin here. Can't even fake it with Cantonese.
- Braised beef soup is superb,for those who love beef,you MUST try!
- Very commendable service. We ordered a basket of pork shrimp dumpling, 1 of it WA cracked but we didn't even notice! Yet they gave us a replacement for it! Awesome service!
- Truffle XLB is nothing great. Skip it. Regular XLB is better. Pork chop fried rice, pumpkin with salted egg & sesame dumpling in red bean soup is a must try.
- Siu long bao, salted egg pumpkin is a must! Price is reasonable too!
- Overall the food is good. The prices are reasonable too. Must try their desserts. I recommend the layer cake dipped with sesame sauce and also the glutinous rice dessert.
- Portion here is very small, taste is just soso, dragon-i better in my opinion.
- Superb xiao long bao. Must try!
- Must try: Xiao Long Bao & ! Service is super awesome as well! Great for family and/or friends gatherings.
- The food are good
- My staple: house special appetizer, veggie dumpling, xiao long bao, shrimp pork fried rice. If you get the chance, also try tofu and braised beef soup. Very, very good!
- They actually provide u a tray for ur handbag and then even a cover for it... Nice gesture
- Many favorites from here; the xiao long bao, shrimp fried rice and sweet&sour chicken
- Xiao Long Bao is the sex!!
- Try the fried pumpkin with salted egg. Their pork chop taste good as well.
- Sweet dessert
- Side dishes
- All time favorite Chinese cuisine. Must try their XLB, Pork chop fried rice and braised beef la mien!
- Xiao Long Bao a must for Din Tai Fung !
- Soup dumplings is good