Din Tai Fung 鼎泰豐 (Din Tai Fung)
#02-01/02, Chinatown Point (133 New Bridge Rd)
+65 6534 2722
- Must try: oriental salad, drunken chicken, duck in onion pastry, fried pork chop noodle or fried rice and of course the xiao long bao!
- The queues can get long. Good food as with all other Din Tai Fungs.
- I think this is the only DTF with no lines in town. Great location!
- ! )
- The "special braised beef noodle soup with need brisket" () isn't as good as the one served at their Raffles City outlet.
- Chicken soup still maintaining its standard!
- Always good. Truffle really tasty
- Superbes Xiao Long Bao ( ceux la truffe noir huuum) et riz frit
- The Veg wanton soup! Not more to say!
- Pick from 18 dishes, if ur diet is plant-based, including: steamed vege dumplings, stewed beancurd, fried rice w/o eggs, stir-fried vege, red bean paste buns, mango pudding. Source: eatroamlive
- Truffle soup dumplings. Just order them.
- Besides Xiao Long Bao, fried rice is also very nice.
- Best dumplings and fried rice
- Michelin star restie; great food but the service is meh.
- : , , , . .
- Dan dan noodle is my favorite!!
- You can find the worst DTF service here.
- Meat dumplings
- Black. Truffle. Pork. Soup. Dumplings.