Dilettante Mocha Café
Coffee Shop, Café, Desserts
- Why wait in line at the adjacent Starbucks when you can get better coffee with a shorter wait. Just sayin'.
- Every trip. Bypass Starbuck$ and chine here for the xtra-dark instead.
- Must stop!! Best coffee ever!!
- Get the dark chocolate mocha. Its an orgasm in a paper cup. Let the other guys stand in line to be disappointed by the mermaid.
- Line much shorter than SBUX. Products much better than SBUX. Why go to SBUX?
- Every chance I get. The best chocolate!
- The turkish coffee is the best I've ever had! (as is everything here).
- Great mochas and they put a chocolate covered coffee bean on top.
- If you're a mocha fan, this is the place for you. They let you choose from five cacao blends and customize your mocha, hot chocolate too!
- Yum! Love the Chocolate..
- Everything about this place is wonderful! Hands down better coffee than Starbucks!
- Get the dark chocolate dipped ginger biscotti
- get any flavored tall mocha for $2 until they finish construction!! they're ALL so delish!
- Cheerful baristas. Good coffee.
- Dark chocolate goodness
- Not too impressed with the hot chocolate I had (Ephemere 52). Kinda weak, feels more like sweet chocolate milk than hot chocolate.
- Caramel mocha was good ..they have some unique flavors namely Viennese,Mexicano etc.
- Good, real hot chocolate
- Bigger sizes, more local flair, and usually less busy than the Starbucks next door. Only wish they had more savory foods in their bakery shelf, it's mostly pastries.
- Amazing coffee