New American, Salad, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Healthy and quick! Love the salmon or chicken plate with kale and Brussels sprouts.
- Farm-to-counter, fresh, and healthy choice of food with a fair variety, home cooking, what else can you expect from a dinner? I'm so happy that they chose a spot in this neighborhood.
- Anything with Chicken thighs! Keto friendly
- Simply delicious. Amazing meatballs, tasty salads and loved the farro!!
- Super for a speedy bite - more of a lunch spot. They keep it simple and get it right. Great seating downstairs.
- Spiced meatballs are awesome... As well as the roasted cauliflower. Yummolicious
- Veggie platter for under 6 dollars is an amazing deal- entree (I suggest tofu) over rice or spinach as well as two sides
- The food here is great charred chicken steak Brussels sprouts and mac and cheese yummy coming back tomorrow for lunch
- Recommend: Charred Chicken, Brown Rice, Caesar Kale and Broccoli. (Thank me later!)
- I eat here too much. Bowls stuffed with a healthy mix of your own personal poison. My go to is always rice + brussel sprouts + sweat potato + chard chicken + garlic sauce. Yum.
- Quick healthy and or comfort food
- Get greens as the base then a cold side and Mac & Cheese. Try the house made siracha and their pesto. Great place for some real food.
- Consistently delicious, quick market veggies & proteins. Never pass up the mac n cheese.
- Great decor and interior, fabulous food at decent price!
- The chicken is amazing
- Packed in here for lunch. Go on off-peak hours.
- Basic I know but always delicious and satisfying
- Yummmm i love the salad quinoa sweet potatoes and roasted kale with any of the meats
- Healthy food for a really cheap price! Seating is available downstairs
- Summer kale and broccoli with lemon!