Desert Rider Sandwich Shop
217 N Hogan St
Jacksonville, FL 32202
- Homemade dressings are fantastic!
- First time customers get a free cookie!
- The homemade dressings are killer! Awesomely nice staff too!
- Absolutely delicious! Got the rider pita which is their famous sandwich. It was the pita I've had! Make sure you get the rider sauce because it's delicious!!
- REALLY nice staff. Yummy potato salad. Very casual. Hot ham and swiss is yummy.
- Fun and lively atmosphere for breakfast.
- The homemade dressings are the best!
- Best salad in Jax!
- Best chicken salad ever!
- Breakfast bowls are a good way to start the day!
- The Desert Rider salad is DELICIOUS. get it with the Rider dressing, or the Parmesan vinaigrette... yum!
- Dr. Serge Vilvar
- This non-descript cafe in Downtown houses history on its walls and some of the best homemade soups, dressings and sauces. Suggest trying the namesake sandwich.
- The best hole in the wall place to dine at in Downtown Jax. Breakfast and lunch.