Breakfast, Diner, American
- $4 build your own chicken wraps are the bomb! Perfect for a college student on a budget!
- Don't go on Saturday mornings. They are slammed and don't have much of a waiting area.
- The Fried Cheese Melt + Strawberry Lemonade
- May 1st smoke free
- Love the pancakes, love the staff
- Had the Egg & Steak breakfast. I'm a meat connisseur,worst steak I've ever had. One bite. It tasted horrible. Pale white like leprosy. Excellent service though. Waitress and host were wonderful.
- Good stuff
- Food is decent but we had terrible service. Our waitress did not check on us one time during our meal and didn't bring a side we asked for.
- The service was excellent and the food was great
- Went to Denny's on the way home from cleaning grandma's house. It was late and we were beat and tired. Issues with credit processing left them taking cash only. #Fail
- Good food. Old style restaurant. Service was ok.
- Better than the Denny's on 5th street
- Build your own slam
- Any place that serves Moon over My Hammy has to be good...
- Jasmine is a very nice server esp on Christmas Eve. God bless her.
- Social slave, good, your smoke makes my food taste like shit.
- Horrible service. Got no refills and the entire was wrong. Didn't fix and gave us bill face up immediately after we got the food. Won't come back.
- Smoke free, makes your food taste better!!
- How can u run out of powdered sugar ... seriously?
- Don't sit by the windows. Bugs.