Breakfast, Diner, American
16751 E 32nd Ave (at Flying J Travel Plaza)
Aurora, CO 80011
- Waitress is very nice and attentive and service was quick. Had my food in less than 15 minutes. It takes time to cook some things.
- The staff makes low $$, the customers dont tip well ( according to comments here), & its IN. A. GAS. STATION. So, cut them some slack, set your expectations, & be happy you get a great meal for 10$.
- Honey Siracha Burger!! #theBomb.com
- Food is good, but the service is like super slow
- Nice staff and great food!!
- Emily is an awesome waitress and I live their veggie and cheese omelette!
- Not worth a $0.01 tip
- Nice place to eat if you don't want to be overly peastered or if you don't want refil on your drink... Yeah if you a party of 1 you are Lucky to get order taken an only drink given
- Worst service ever.
- Wouldn't say I was ignored but almost. Waitress was always on other side restaurant so never able to get her attention. Food was good and came out in good time.
- Ignored. Finally sat myself. Had to wait while they completely ignored the fact I sat down. Eventually one asked: so do you want a menu? Well DUH.
- Worse dennys ever slow and they forget you
- Banana Pecan Pancakes are on the "Fit Fare" list AND delicious.
- Good food and service 06/07/12
- Great food and service
- Skip this place. Got wrong food and then waitress ignored me.
- Get here early. Long waits and noisy background