Fast Food, Mexican
28692 Dequindre Rd Unit J100 (btwn 11 & 12 Mile Rd.)
Warren, MI 48092
- This place is way better than Taco Bell. TB is outdated and more expensive. The food is better and the hot sauces are awesome....How can you go wrong with .39 cent taco's!
- I work there on midnights. Come order something. Thurdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 10pm to 5am. Or just go there an other day. But come order some between those times and get a coupon sheet!
- Macho nachos = money well spent!!!
- Loooooove the crispy fish tacos!
- Do NOT MISTAKEN THE MILD sauce for HOT SAUCE...WHATEVER U DO....
- Great. Beats Taco Bell.
- Beer battered fish tacos... I'm in love.
- I'm addicted to their chicken ranch taco's. And their drinks are huge!!! And MAC & CHEESE BITES!!!!
- Try a Veggie Works burrito. AMAZING.
- Two crisy fish tacos for $3 on Fridays. Cant go wrong. Yum. Love getting a lime with each one and having cabbage instead of lettuce. Mmmmmm.
- Chicken mild burrito
- Carne Asade tacos
- This place sucks.
- Kind of weird to say at a taco joint but they have the BEST fries in town.
- 2 Del Classic Chicken Burritos, Medium Mr. Pibb and a small nacho w/ cheese. Do it!
- You won't find cilantro at taco bell!
- Nothing better then chicken tacos and fries..
- Next time you get a 39 taco, try it on a soft corn tortillla instead of flour...AMAZING! And its more authentic that way...
- Try a shrimp taco while supplies last!