Dave's Cosmic Subs
- Everything is good here but my order is always the same: 1 Crazy Dave for myself and 1 Meatball for my better half.
- Only place I know with Birch Beer on the soda fountain. Get the meatball sub.
- Awesome fresh subs, so many to choose form. But the best thing is their secret ingredient brownies at the counter. -Tracey Bloom, Top Chef
- The Far Out and the corned beef subs are two musts.
- Go for the Grateful Dave!
- They have gluten-free sub bread made by Pure Knead in Decatur- so excited I can enjoy the magic of Dave's again!
- Hands down the best subs in town. Do yourself a favor and go here.
- Crazy Dave FTW.
- What can I say about Dave?? I LOVE every subs there. My favorite is the big Dave followed by the crazy Dave.
- Daves Far Out Chicken is a new favorite. That, and the Super Dave. Both great, fresh, delicious subs. And so cheap!
- Great prices, great meats. The corned beef pastrami combo is delicious
- Sandwiches are outstanding. Fresh bread, superb quality, perfectly heated with cheese just starting to brown. Even the brownies are the best I've ever had.
- I'm working down the list.. I have never had anything bad EVER.
- Just pure awesome! Try the Original, Cosmic Dave, or Meatball!!! Always a hit!!!
- Cleveland Philly or Awesome Tuna Melt!
- Best subs in Atlanta.
- Really good sandwiches. One of my favorite Rueben's ever.
- Best Meatball Ever!! Hands down
- Awesome sandwiches, not too expensive.
- The #1, the Dave's Original, is freakin amazing. Also, Zapp's chips on hand.