Da Paolo Gastronomia
Italian, Bakery, Deli / Bodega
- Very unique , they serve hot tea in a latte glass - Indian style
- The people here rock cuz they are damn friendly <3
- Has a European ambiance- :) their pastas and sandwiches are popular
- Best coffee in town+ best croissant
- sweet cupcakes :))
- Stay away from the scones. Big, hulking masses of dense stuff with barely any filling.
- Try the chocolate croissant !
- Service here is damn good! I'll come here everyday!
- They are selling really cute Disney pasta here
- Loves the ambience here. Serves freshly baked bread & nice food!
- Good coffee and bakery goods + nice seating area right next to the Botanic Gardens. Good to take a rest after a long walk!
- Service is atrocious!
- Location is perfect. A bit expensive though
- Serve decaf, but flat white was very weak.
- Hey Barista@Da Paolo please understand that a cappuccino is not flat-white.
- Delicious salmon and horseradish sandwich. Nice Atmosphere. Looks like plenty of good options
- Really nice take away food and cakes. Especially love the tiramisu and triple chocolate mousse. Breakfast is ok.
- The ham and cheese croissant is awesome af. Especially when served hot. Props to whoever's brilliant idea of Parmesan on the top.
- One of the best Tiramisus in SG, and the chocolate cake varieties are not too bad either.
- Gets the job done