Da Lian Traditional Noodles 大连传统面家 (Da Lian Traditional Noodles)
Chinese, Coffee Shop, Noodles
216G Syed Alwi Rd (Townshend Rd)
+65 6396 3345
- Great noodles! The chilli's pretty dope too
- Pssst...... Workers Party HQ is just above
- 24hrs! They got BBQ chicken wings too. Cool fashion mags!
- The noodles are good.
- Good value, traditional style
- Agree with 4sq user Songhua, noodles really just average. But fishcake not bad.
- Cheese fishcake. That's about it. Noodles have lost the traditional flavour.
- Noodles here are probably the best option late at night
- Apparently, lots of celebrities have visited this place (including me lol) BUT I failed to see what's the hype about. Tasted average to me.
- Bad attitude and noodles does not taste nice at all
- If u fancy Bak Chor Mee for supper.
- Quite ok for their noodles.
- Best kway teow noodles I had in a while. $5 gets you a well executed bowl of noodles full of ingredients
- Yummy chicken wings.
- Nicw noodles
- These be some damn fine noodles.
- Chicken wings are must-try. So nice that I could not stop myself before taking the photo!
- Although the noodles are factory made, but they fluff up their noodles with additional flour making it fluffy!
- The spicy and yummy chicken wings!!!
- Best fishball and mince meat noodles around this area @ $3-$5