D. P. Dough
1228 E Colfax Ave (btwn Marion St & Lafayette St)
Denver, CO 80218
- The Ham Zone bears a striking resemblance to the best thing ever: sex.
- God bless dp dough and their late hours!!
- The calzones are the bomb dot com
- Best calzone ever!!!
- Jack is precious....and the Twilight makes me wet...drooling, you naughty people!! Always yummy!
- Best calzone.
- DO NOT PARK ON THE LOT! THE TOW COMPANY SITS AND WAITS FOR CARS!
- Order ahead for easy pickup! Lines get long and they take a bit to cook, but so worth it.
- i had the bbq chicken calzone it was very good i like that all they make is calzones that's a unique find
- Great value, 2 for $10 on Wednesdays, friendly environment, delicious food
- Just made a "no bills over 20" rule. I walked 5 blocks to pickup my order; they wouldn't take my $50. Suggested I try "a bar" to get change. Counterfeit detection pen: $8. Loyal customer: priceless.
- There is a myriad of calzones and each calzone is ducking delicious. The name of the place is impossible for me to say correctly, I will only refer to it as "calzone store" from now on.
- Breaded chicken, mozerella and pesto
- Sad it's not dp doughnuts...
- Deliver till 2am, hell yes!!
- The got a pool table for use while you wait or whatever.
- Soooo slow!
- Check out Groupon today. D.P. Dough has $20 of Calzones for only $10. Jump on it!
- The Hot Hawaiian is the best! Don't forget to get an amazing chocolate chip cookie.
- Yummmmm roni zoni.