13531 40th Rd
Flushing, NY 11354
- Solid Malaysan with thick coconut soups, tangy pickles, tender beef rendang, and more.
- good nian gao and curry chee cheong fun
- "The true Malaysian flapjack is apam balik, a popular hawker snack filled with sweet corn and ground peanuts" ($1.50).
- $1.50 Mei Fun. Score.
- Love the spices used in the food!!
- Don't let the C rating scare you, this place is delicious. Must order the curry noodles
- It's a hole in the wall goodness!!!
- No credit card accepted!!
- "Lo mai gai is interspersed with various goodies. Though a dim sum staple, its rarely seen in our fair citys Malaysian eateries, but Flushings Curry Leaves serves an exemplary version" ($2.50).
- Hainan chicken rice, kweo tiu noodles
- try curry noodle and chicken sticky rice
- Love their food
- curry mee $5
- Amazing curry noodles! Everything is so cheap
- My fav malaysian cuisine restaurant! Staff is friendly, worth 20% tips!
- Price is reasonable and food is tasty!
- Best Malaysian in Flushing. They have a great lunch deal for 4 dishes+rice+soup for $4.50. 3 dishes for $4. If you ask, the lady will put extra curry sauce over your rice if you like.
- Mediocre mee laksa, great roti canai
- Good food and VERY cheap. They open very early so you can go there right after drinking in flushing....
- Curry noodles are really good but spicy.