- These cupcakes look delicious. Unfortunately, they don't taste nearly as good as they look.
- Best cupcakes in Dallas. Get champagne with your sweet treat.
- Good looking cupcakes, but the one I had was almost dry. The cakes and frosting come in too-bright colors, if you get my drift.
- This place is horrible!!! Poor selection to choose from, NO MILK and we got kicked out right when it turned 6. All I need was 5 minutes. What a waste of a cheat day!!
- You have to try the "Boston Dream", not too much icing, and by far the tastiest.
- The southern belle was gooooood! Had to get two
- My favorite is their southern belle.
- Go to Cupcakery and get a Good Morning cupcake. Like a cinammon roll only better.
- Omg the cupcakes though. In love. Best in Dallas
- Try the wedding cake hands down the best cupcake!
- These cupcakes are absolutely horrible! They're dry and have no flavor at all! At $3.75 a cupcake you'd think they would taste better! Never again!
- If you're trying to order hundreds of cupcakes for your birthday-don't dare ask for a tsb taste of the brand new frosting they have. The owner will treat you like you're stealing from her.
- Lemonade cupcake was the best!
- Try the grasshopper cupcake if you like mint chocolate.
- if you heart banana the Banana Creme Bomb is da bomb (see what I did there) - banana pudding filling inside!
- Good cupcake. Did they get smaller? And the people working here are unfriendly. How can you be mean at a cupcake place?
- Yummy! My banana cuppy-cale was the bombdiggitty! :)
- No wifi. Lots of cupcakes.
- I love this place! You can't, go wrong with the Southern Belle or Lemon Cream! Better than Sprinkles!
- Trip to Graceland is by far the best. Bacon makes everything better!!!