Food Truck, Cupcakes, Desserts
- MAYOR SPECIAL: The Mayor on the 1st Thursday of the month will receive a FREE box of mini-cupcakes!
- Very anti-Semitic.. Hates "Zionist pigs" as he calls them on his Twitter account.. It's weird because he claims to do Bar Mitzvahs. So much hatred from the owner
- Cupcake Crew will be rollin' to the Village Voice's Choice Streets food truck tasting event on 4/24 at Pier 86 / The Intrepid! More info here: http://ow.ly/9M1oK
- People should know you guys post racist, anti-semitic rants on your twitter feed http://www.pocketfullofliberty.com/cupake-crew-anti-semitic/
- Check their Twitter to find their location!
- Try the candied yam cupcake: sweet potato cake w/marshmallow fluff filling and toasted marshmallow icing
- Salted caramel!!! And from May 1-15 2012, they are helping to raise money for Citymeals-on-Wheels. So get something delicious and make a donation!
- Salted caramel, truth!
- The Red Velvet cupcake is good. But 1.75 for a little cupcake is alot
- Stick to the red velvet. The frosting on the salted caramel is too sweet for me. The brownie one is a bit sweet for me too.. And I didn't realize it had coconut flakes on it (don't like).
- Love the Cookies N Creme!
- The key lime is heavenly
- I can't believe I spent $2.75 on this cupcake. Overcooked. Stale. I want my cash money back.