The Crazy Crab
$ $ $
- If you don't want to sit outside then sit inside near the long salt water tank.
- No hushpuppies at lunch. Pretty disappointed.
- Seafood platter was a little undesirable fresh fish was 2 pieces about the size of a chicken nugget and one was undercooked. Could definitely make a better selection for $24.00
- Awesome crab broils
- She crab soup was excellent! Filled with lots of crab. Great Bloody Mary as well!
- Nice atmosphere bit over priced for food but little town and people watching make up for it.
- Low Country Boil and Low Country Gumbo
- Wanted to like it but every time I have visited, the food had just been ok. Not bad, but not great either for the price.
- Good touristy fun. The She-crab soup is wonderful!
- Best hush puppies and crab legs on the island!
- Gets busy quickly. Go at around 5pm for dinner to get a table. She crab soup is great.
- Soooooooo delicious!!! And our server, David, was awesome!!
- Hush puppies are phenomenal! The rest is ok.
- We eat here every time we visit Hilton Head. The service and food are always top notch.
- Fried oyster sandwich is delicious!
- Steamer pot is good but missing potato - get a side of Mac and cheese
- Great shrimp
- El servicio es medio lento, pero los blue crabs son del ms all. Eso si, con una racin comen dos personas!
- Eat the hushpuppies and calamari! They're amazing!
- Terrible service but the hush puppies were tasty but no butter...stay away