Breakfast, Café, American
14504 Ventura Blvd (at Van Nuys Blvd)
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
- Just the tip
- Staff here rocks but only tip in cash. If u tip on the credit card the staff doesn't get it :-(
- Panini is Great :)
- The breakfast burrito is bomb!!
- Great breakfast burrito!
- awesome vibe. under the radar and open 24 hours. what more could you ask for?
- This place is open 24/6 and is honestly so good Ive had crapes to pancakes to sandwiches and French toast everything is good here especially their chai latte
- Great breakfast burrito! Let's not forget about the CREPES! Delicious.
- The bread pudding is the BEST in the valley. Just make sure to tip in cash. The wait staff rocks!
- Hot guy waiters
- veggie paninis and soy vanilla chai lattes are bomb!
- Best cafe on Ventura Blvd.
- Good vegetarian options. Open 24 hours! Cool vibe.
- Absolutely fantastic food. And all of the staff is incredibly friendly. The prices are great. Try the 3 for 6. 2 pancakes, 2 eggs and Turkey Bacon or hashbrowns for 6 bucks.
- Nutella waffle FTW.
- Make sure you leave before 1:00 AM. Otherwise, you're not allowed to leave.
- All food is great. Fresh home made. Great price
- Use to like this place now it's super loud, rude cashiers and crazy slow.
- As delicious as everything sounds, portion sizes are huge!
- Try the Waffles With Strawberries And Blueberries - This was worth 2 days of back breaking pain ! Mmnn