501 Broad St (5th Street)
Gadsden, AL 35901
- Great food!
- Best plate lunches ever! The fried chicken is out of this world! Love it!
- Fried green tomato appetizer
- No vegetarian options at all. Canned and frozen vegetables. Food not fresh. Really no excuse considering how overpriced items are. Very embarrassing for the chef.
- The prime rib is the best in town!!!
- Filet mignon
- Outstanding fillet
- Eat with caution!!!! The food is SO AMAZING that you will hurt yourself!!!!! Got to get "my Courtyard fix" weekly!!!! :)
- You have got to try their chicken Alfredo! It's better than Olive Garden's!!
- Best steak in town!