The Cook The Meat The Brew
- 5 mins waving, no service! Another 12 mins waiting, 3 staff came by just to sort out the food menu! Takes forever to get your food & drinks!
- Service is insanely disorganized. Card system gets ignored, do bills are lumped together and then you have to circle your orders at check out! Avoid this place.
- The Cook features a huge array of food stations including the hotels signature Ningaloo Tomahawk, 1.8kg of cherry-wood roasted Australian Wagyu prime rib. For drinks, free flow Champagne or beer.
- The laksa verdict is: disappointing. Over-claimed. They don't even get the laksa noodles right. Sauce is alright but definitely not the best laksa in town. For laksa, go Bon Vivant or Amazing Grace
- On top of the rotten service, the folding napkin was already used by other restaurant guest!
- Poor service, even worse manager's attitude
- Desserts paradise
- The BBQ chicken wings are really authentic, just like the ones we have back home in Newton Circus Hawker Centre, SINGAPORE! Yums!
- Try Indian Pale Ale at the brew
- The wings are roasted wings. Not fried. And they aren't spiced at all. But u can add the chili sauce.
- The Indian ale #best
- 78 rmb for two hours of all you can drink beer. Not bad! Ask for the beer package.
- The Indian sector in The Cook is truly gem!
- Many options for breakfast, but not exceptional
- Breakfast buffet is plentiful, but not always tasty, smoothies are watery, vegetarian food was not hot. Recommend: green veggie congee, cheeses, dim sum options. Sit by the window.
- Great beer, The Meat has exceptional steaks for Shanghai. Good band at the Brew
- It's's the beer, fool!
- La hamburguesa estilo australiana. El ambiente y el servicio.
- Great food and atmosphere. The servers are nice and friendly, but just poorly managed. My meal came in reverse order: dessert first, main course next, appetizers last. Why!?
- Great variety of food, service could be better though