Columbia Harbour House
Liberty Square, Magic Kingdom (Walt Disney World)
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- Sit upstairs for a more quiet relaxed atmosphere. By a window on the 'bridge' over the walkway between frontierland and fantasyland is great for people watching whole you eat. :)
- Best Food in magic kingdom
- Sit upstairs by the window and watch the foolish mortals.
- Some vegetarian options, which is nice.
- Muito bom!
- Grilled salmon and cous cous is excellent!
- Great place to use bathroom after parade or fireworks. No line, no waiting.
- Try the fish and chips.. Pretty good eating..
- Vegetarian chili and couscous are both vegan and delicious!
- The best lunch option at Magic Kingdom. Food is varied and fresh. Lobster roll and fried shrimp were delish and my son loved the grilled salmon and couscous.
- Best place to eat in Magic Kingdom for quick service. Nice quiet atmosphere.
- Looking for healthier food option? The grilled salmon plate is quite good!
- The Shrimp is my favorite...
- Try the clam chowder you might be surprised.
- The lighthouse sandwich is a fabulous veggie option! The hummus is delicious with just the right amount of spice! The couscous is also amazing. ;)
- Una buena opcin para salir de las hamburguesas y hotdogs
- Shrimp platter is the best. The shrimp taste so fresh.
- Everything here is amazing!!!
- Get the fish/shrimp combo for only 7.49$ if you don't want the sides. Better value!!
- Upstairs area is great for getting out of the crowds for a while. Especially the bridge area.