The Colorado Room
- This state-centric restaurant has 6 taps dedicated to local brews. Here you can find the occasional wild ale from New Belgium, Odell, or Black Bottle, among others.
- Bison Sammy veggie Sammy and sweet potato fries with chipotle sauce. You're welcome.
- All the sammys were great! The eclair taters were great! The patio out back has a fire pit and cool artwork
- Curry chicken salad is delish!
- The traditional hand punched fries are may favorite. This is the best place for late night food in FoCo.
- The staff is friendly. All the beer drafts are good. There is Colorado artwork all over the walls.
- I love the "sammies" menu - 1 for a snack, 2 for a light meal, 3 for a big meal!
- Both vegetarian sandwiches were great (caprese and shiitake)! The shiitake one is a bit spicier. Make sure to get the tater eclairs!
- Homemade ginger beer in the Mile High Mule!
- Pork sandwich was very good. Friendly staff. Good beer selection. Fun art on the wall.
- The Bison Sammy is great!
- Bison Sammy is bomb! Also the tater eclairs. Get them.
- Great menu, good Colorado beer selection - good group of guys that own this.
- Everything is good here
- Great drinks, great food, great service, amazing food. Try the empanadas, the beef Sammy, the eclair with the brown sugar sauce, and the sweet potato fries
- Caprese sandwich is fab!
- Great food and a chill atmosphere...try the Tater Eclairs and the gravy and cheese curds..good selection of local Colorado brews!
- Try the tater eclairs! They are AMAZBALLZ!! Also their fries are crispy and delicious. The veggie Sammy has pretty much changed my life and is totally gourmet for a teeny tiny price.