- They make a fantastic strawberry-banana smoothie!
- Best coffee shop in Greenville, NC
- On Thurs & Friday you can order cheese biscuits or a ham & cheese croissant. The biscuits and croissants are baked locally. Had the croissant today. Amazing!
- Try the iced Full Moon! It's fantastic.
- Raspberry Mocha is definitely worth considering
- Fantastic place. It's like a little bit of Asheville here in Greenville. I highly recommend the iced Full Moon.
- Nice little coffee shop, good to get away from Starbucks
- Nice quite place to escape loud roommates
- This place is so cute & homey!
- Peach Smoothie is the perfect way to end a hot day!
- Ham and Cheese Sandwich on Sourdough was great!
- Not wanting coffee? Lavender Latte for the win. Want coffee? Tanzania or their house, Grooving Goat.
- Ok, don't let the menu fool you. They can make any flavor combination. Let your imagination go wild! :)
- A little bit over priced, but what coffee shop isn't? Great atmosphere. Perfect hangout spot.
- The only place that has coffee ice cubes! Services has been historically slow and less than savvy which as been a turn off. Food is better than most for the area. Worth the trip but expect a crowd.
- Great atmosphere, some of the best coffee in Greenville and the food is good too! A little pricey, but worth it for the comfortable "coffee shop" atmosphere and delicious coffee!
- Great atmosphere!!!
- Surprisingly good lunch! I'm starting to get into their coffees as well.
- Forget Starbucks, best place to get coffee! They have awesome baked goods and panini's.
- Great place for us old folks!