Emek refaim (Lloyd george)
- If you're an American desperate for drip coffee, come here and ask them for the French press.
- I love the New York magazine covers on the wall.
- Coffee is good
- Excellent coffee with decent pastries to pair. But really, it's about the coffee. Expect to not find a place to sit, but you can buy whole or ground beans of different beans.
- Hot chocolate delicious, coffee smell clears the brain, carrot cake delicious and the wait staff are friendly and so helpful
- Variety of coffee beans is excellent!
- Filter coffee
- TimeOut: Coffee Mill is Jerusalems most exciting gay-friendly spot as they have an enormous selection of coffees from all around the world. Choose from Guatemalan, Sumatran, or Ethiopian beans
- Closed doing the Shabbat. Like everything else.
- Out of flavored for pesach! Oy
- Viennese coffee