Coffee Shop, Tea Room, Art Gallery
- Wifi is excellent.
- A great morning meeting place located a block from State! But beat the crowd and order your latte by 7:30am!
- Wifi gets bogged down with more than 4 users
- Awesome, friendly staff and great spot to have a cup if coffee with friends! Oh and the Ham and Cheese Croissant is ridic. Try it and try not to get addicted...or try a bite and give the rest to me?
- Jasmine tea.
- Charge your laptop before coming. It's like finding an outlet at an aiport in here!
- No matter when I come by, it's always relaxed
- Free wifi and killer music makes this an excellent local favorite! Sit outside on a nice day and watch the foot traffic go by.
- If you are a purist like me have a refresh in ice coffee plain
- Very cool vibe, the best place to have your first coffee on a beautiful Saturday morning! Outside seating available.
- There crapes are huge...share them and coffee with that special someone.
- From NYC. I make it a point to stop in here every chance I get when I fly to SB. Good cup of joe!
- Coffee and Sandwich
- Caramel cool cat is yummy!
- Get the Cyan Mocha for an extra kick. Punch card for frequent visits
- Delicious crepes served until 3pm. Adjacent parking garage is almost always convenient and is inexpensive.
- The wifi is amazing here! The cool cats are my favorite, the peanut butter is my favorite.
- They have a multitude of gluten free cookies from the Gluten Free Goddess Bakery.
- Some of the best coffee in town, with great staff and yummy crepes. A great place to linger for a while. Try the "ginger dragon" if you're avoiding coffee or just want a change.
- A popular local coffee house just a few blocks away from ELS Santa Barbara.