Coconut Milk Cafe
Adda Avenue (Taman Adda Height)
Johor Bahru, Johor
- Big portion of nasi lemak and its delicious! The coconut shake was superb too!
- Today I m trying "Laksa Penang".honestly the taste was bad,the gravy was too sweet and they used different noodles compare to "Laksa Penang" in northern region. Sorry to say I dont like it.-nakedchef-
- I tried their Nsi Lmk Aym.honstly it was superb,bcz I asked the waiter bout the Nsi Lmk if they sold at Kg Melayu also n surprisingly he said yes,thts y I really fmiliar w tht kind of taste-nakedchef-
- the coconut shake is super big
- Breakfast food for dinner. Nasi lemak is awesome
- Boleh than jgk ..
- The staff there not very friendly. The lontong not great. The bee Hoon sambal prawns very nice I must say. The coconut sake was very good too
- Lots of good foods to choose from, but be early to get the best. Their Ikan bakar is amazing!
- There is a lot of food to choose from and all are good, my personal choice is soto nasi and make sure to ask for 2 sambal kicap for those who love spicy food.
- Good nasi lemak. Price range? A bit pricey but so far...ok la.
- Coconut shake medium cost u RM10 per glass
- Nasi lemak sedap but i thinks its quite pricey for the portion. Coconut shake memang terbaik! Will come again for the shake.
- Had their coconut milk shake,tasty just like in Klebang!
- Of course their Nasi Lemak!
- Bagi sedekah senyuman biar tambah enak nasinya...
- terbaik.harga standard.yg penting sedap bak hang.tried nasi putih+sambal nasi lemak+ayam goreng+sotong king+coconut milk shake+abc. satisfied!
- Nasi lemak is a must have when dining here..
- Coconut shake
- Nasi lemak sambal udang mmg mabeles
- sedapnyer hai cendol n nasi lemak boleh pilih byk lauk