Coco et Olive
Café, French, Coffee Shop
3707 Main St (21st Ave)
Vancouver, BC V5V 3N8
- Anyone wanna join a writing group here?
- Wifi pw: cocoetolive. Typical refurbished furniture sunroom coffee shop but not as busy. TONS of powe outlets. Very hot and stuffy in the summer (so try the iced chai!). Good service. Pricey ish.
- Love the Nectarine Vanilla Muffin
- Lovely rustic space and decent variety in savoury baked goods. Espresso based drinks on the pricier side.
- Love their white chocolate cranberry scones. So crumbly and buttery
- salad with goat cheese and blueberry lemon mini tarte as dessert were great
- Delicious soups and sandwiches. Crafty coffees. Friendly staff. Wins all over.
- The almond croissants are unreal.
- Matcha with almond milk available in a 2 hander cup/bowl. Good snack to share love the baguettes with the brie, goat cheese, arugula, sliced apples and walnut plate.
- Not that Main Street needs any more cafes. Pricey and small portions, but deliciousness all round.
- They serve Intelligentsia coffee, which I love. If you get your drink to stay, they have adorable china tea cups. Great ambiance and the desserts look amazing!
- Get one of every little cookie and try to choose a favourite.
- Lemon and herb chicken panini was pretty good. Pretty place but food general sucked.
- Stay away from the soup and house coffee. Super salty soup and horrible coffee for a cafe.
- Get here early enough and the muffins are still warm!
- Great avocado toast. Oat milk latte on point.