Coccadotts Cake Shop
- Cupcakes are a little expensive but worth every penny. Variety changes every time i am there. Today i had the caramel macciato cupcake and the sex and the city cupcake. Both of which were amazing
- So yummy! Rachel is a delight and the cakes are delish!
- The cupcakes rock.
- Amazing baked goods! Probably the best sugar cookies I've ever had
- Cakes-that's what it's known for!
- Sugar cookies and cupcakes
- All of it. All of it is good. Ignore the calories, eat a cupcake.
- Best for birthdays
- Cake was delicious
- Love the cake
- Very good cupcakes, although they are refrigerated. Nice variety and friendly service!
- 30th Birthday cake
- I went to the clifton park location (didn't realize this was for Albany) but I love love love the cupcakes. It is now my family's favorite dessert!!
- Cupcakes are worth their price- if you're treating yourself this is the way you do it. The OMG cupcake... Oh.My.God!
- Cannioli cuppycake is my personal fav here.
- Of course the cupcakes are lovley, but son't pass up the cookies! Black and whites and the raspberry filled are 2 od my faves.
- Peanut butter fudge cake.
- Peanut Butter Fudge Cake!! Yummy
- The staff is very friendly and was very helpful deciding on cake design.