852 NW Brooks St
Bend, OR 97701
- The Nasi Goreng is awesome! Protein lovers dish!
- The Nam Jim Popcorn Shrimp side is super delicious.
- tiny portions, overpriced, will leave you hungry. the wanna-be Asian-inspired food doesn't come close to justifying the hole you burn in your pocket after eating here.
- Decent prices for happy hour. Have the steamed pork bell
- It's Boken with a new name. Equally delicious and their coconut martinis are the bomb!
- Excellent Miso Soup and Spider Roll!
- Best atmosphere in bend ur chick will luv u long time after happy hour at this spot
- Great sushi rolls!!
- Lunch, happy hour, and dinner are on the menu. Lunch prices are higher than the website's menu (typically by $1). Try the Pork Ribs, Laotian Chicken Wings, Pickles, Pho, and Thai Beef Salad.
- The tip that i just read is horribly inaccurate! To die for food and the happy hour specials fill you up in a hurry ... my new favorite restaurant in bend!