Wings, Fast Food, Fried Chicken
1090 U.S. 46
Parsippany, NJ 07054
- Bigger than the one in Morristown by far.
- Clean, friendly and great wings, owned by a couple of hardworking, young, local guys. Parking can by hairy, easily solved by swinging around the back and parking on the side.
- Every time we order food the delivery person is rude. Once he forgot our food and another time another one asked us what kind name is Bianca.
- So sorry Acc!
- Awesome food and even better people!
- Always a good experience. Also pretty cool you can buy sauces as well
- Terrible service ... Screws up order every time we go there ... Everyone who works there looks and acts miserable!
- Get your sauce "on the side". You'll get a ton of sauce!
- Everything is so clean! I hope business is doing well. Seems to not be that many ppl in here whenever I come. Try the specials!
- The 1.99 for a regular mini bites special m-f b/w 2-5p is sick. More than enough for a meal ( I bought two just in case, turns out one would be enough)
- Best chicken around and excellent! Great job Ahmed and Abe! :)
- Not as many sauces as the Morristown location but still good!
- Teriyaki chicken wings loaded fries