Clinton Park Cafe
274 Hall St (btwn Dekalb & Willoughby Ave.)
Brooklyn, NY 11205
- Awesome pancakes.
- The food is amazingggg. Of course they use credit card yay!!! It gets super pack but the wait is worth it. I had the chicken quesadilla with spinach and chipotle sauce and sweet potato fries.
- Amazing pancakes. A must try if you're headed there for breakfast.
- no wifi. "talk to each other like we did in the 90s"
- Solid breakfast foods.
- Standard diner
- Good, solid food for reasonable prices.
- Fresh squeezed orange juice
- Ridiculously fluffy pancakes. So good.
- A lot of items on the menu are filling and tasty... I like the tex mex wrap
- Why have I never been here?? #Awesome
- Hot chocolate with whipped cream
- Breakfast and brunch!
- Don't sit on the couches. The tables are too low!
- The Garden Omelette with House Fries is a Meal and a Half! Great Rye Toast too!
- Pretty nice place. Gyro worths a try.
- Good grub, good service and less hassle than Mike's.
- Maybe they're just having a bad day, but at least for today it's BYO ketchup, coffee refills and milk.
- Sweet potato fries
- Almost open