$ $ $
- Jason is the coolest server at the bar seating!! Totally knows what's gooood at this place!!
- I got the Hickory Chicken with doubled mash potatoes...BOMB!
- The Clubhouse is a great sandwich for lunch.
- Slow service but good food- recommend. Chicken pot pie potato cheese soup and tri tip dips.
- Long line? Find seating at the bar. Same great service PLUS popcorn and a front row view of the Angels game on tv ;)
- Enjoyed the Soup & Produce Bar.
- You just need to get the MOTHER LOAD slice of cake! With extra forks and napkins.
- If you have a child under 3 with a small appetite, ask for the complementary plate (turkey, cheese, applesauce and Mandarin oranges)
- No more prime rib! Great food and selection at great prices. Love to eat here!
- Salad bar is best deal in the house, pair with a soup and you can't go wrong
- Potato Cheddar soup!
- Sign up online & you get a complimentary meal for your bday($18 value)
- Pot Pie Rules !
- Whiskey apple chicken is great comfort food! Small size is plenty.
- I love the Black Tie pasta!
- Everything is amazing! Been loving their mozzarella sticks for a long time! Plus, according to their menu, their food is 100% trans fat free!
- Chocolate Cake
- The server, Jason, is really great! Very friendly and knowledgable about the menu. We are new to California and Its our first time here and we will be coming back :)
- Claim Jumper ain't what it used to be but you can still get a mean bowl of Clam Chowder!
- We always have such great service and the food is great. I would come more often if they brought the original fried zuccini back.