82 5th Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11217
- It's a lot smaller, but the sandwiches are just as good as the old location.
- Upgrade from the old location. Sandwiches are on point but service is a little slow because they fresh slice the meats and cheeses. Worth the wait.
- Recently became cash only. They have an atm inside!
- Hands down best subs in this part of Brooklyn.
- Amazing little sub sandwich joint with plenty of specials and made-to-order choices... cute naming, based of various local attractions/streets + it's cheaper in-store vs online order!!!
- Great sandwiches, but not worth a 40 minute wait
- The Carroll Street & Douglass Street hot and toasted for the win
- Wish they had vegetarian options
- #21 was very good.
- #9 ham and Swiss
- love the sandwiches. get the turkey/ Swiss w lettuce tomato mayo. get salami w cheddar or pepper jack w lettuce mustard sweet peppers onions. the service is cheery but disorganized.
- The new location had a 40 min wait at 2:30pm on a Saturday. Sandwiches are on point though.
- Not as much seating or a bathroom like the old one, but just as delicious and now they accept credit cards.
- Every sandwich is absolutely delicious, same as the old City Sub. Best sandwiches in Brooklyn.
- The sesame seed roll is great
- I have been enjoying these sandwiches since day one when they were first on Bergen St