CIBO Express Gourmet Market
Food Court, Sandwiches
Terminal 5 (JFK International Airport)
Queens, NY 11430
- don't even think of getting food from the breakfast bar it's gross
- What do u expect for airport food....lol
- CLIF bar, chocolate brownie
- Cream of wheat is disgusting...and Hella expensive for no good reason
- Tasty soups
- The roast pork was pretty good.
- There might be a lot of food options in the terminal, but nothing great.
- Nice selection of healthy options.
- Quick take-a-way store with sandwiches and drinks located in the JetBlue terminal.
- Cibo has very good options to eat at JFK.
- Nothing spectacular but there are some healthy options. Stick with the make-your-own salad or hot food bar.
- Lots of gluten-free options and a salad bar, kind bars and more
- Beware breakfast options -- only thing that taste decent is the hash browns and French toast. Eggs are flavorless.
- The cold salad bar actually looks quite nice.
- becoming difficult to find deliciousness here. but you will need something for that trip to CA, tho ... so.
- Stupid concept. Stupid ordering system.
- Don't bother! These guys obviously do not get paid, as there was no service, no smiles, no acknowledgement nothing. As bad as the TSA at the airport.
- As tempting as it is to get waffles pancakes or french toast from the breakfast bar just stick to the eggs meat and home fries. Everything else tastes like it has sat there for days.
- Salad bar is a good option for a quick & healthy meal
- Worst prosciutto sandwich I've ever tasted. A shakers worth of salt on tough meat enclosed between two rock hard pieces of "ciabatta"